- This event has passed.
Keep the Beat fundraiser goes digital
May 28 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Due to COVID-19 and the restrictions placed around large gatherings, the Keep the Beat police fundraiser is going digital this year. They will host a digital raffle on May 28. Ticket sales help fund the 2nd Precinct Substation and extra beat patrols to keep Northeast safe.
Tickets are available here: https://heartofnortheast.com/events/ktb Raffle winners will be notified by email. You do not need to present for the livestream to win!
– 10 Surdyk’s gift certicates
– 10 Toutierre meat pies from Lourdes.
– 10 t shirts/caps from police federation
– Dinner for 6 at Bardo, hosted by Mayor Frey
– A BBQ dinner on the front porch of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, hosted by Fr. Griffith, wine and cheese donated by Surdyk’s Liquor & Cheese Shop
– A ride along with Inspector Loining
– A walk the beat and lunch with Officer Collier
– A Segway tour for 4, hosted by local Historian Michael Rainville Jr.
– A walking tour of the History of East Hennepin for 4 hosted by Michael Rainville Sr.
Keep the Beat Sponsors: The Heart of Northeast, Nicollet Island – East Bank Neighborhood Association, St. Anthony West Neighborhood Organization (STAWNO), Gibson Apartments
Northeast Business Association sponsors: Kazoo Branding, Surdyk’s Liquor & Cheese Shop, little pepper promotions, Minuteman Press Central, Froeber Dentistry, Northeast Bank, Keegan’s Irish Pub, Red’s Savoy Pizza, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Focus Financial Riverfront Group, Red Stag Supperclub